One of the more persistent problems faced by some after waxing is a pimple attack. Instead of smooth hair-free skin, you have red bumps and pimples dotting your skin, skin that by all rights should feel satiny smooth. But fear not, there are means of warding off pimples both pre and post waxing.
Here’s your guide to the tricks to avoiding breakouts after a waxing session.
- Exfoliate: Pimples occur due to oil deposits as well as dirt particles that clog the pores. Hence, the first action should be to exfoliate. A gentle but thorough scrub will get rid of dead skin cells alongside the dirt and oil residue.
- Cleanse: use a good quality pre-waxing cleanser to get rid of the remnant oil/dirt and prepare the skin for waxing.
- Scrubbing: even your hands and nails can be the breeding grounds of bacteria that can give birth to pimples and breakouts. So, scrub your hands if you are waxing by yourself, and if you are getting it done by a professional, insist the same of him or her.
- Say NO to double dipping: if your pimple problem is grave, try not to dip the applicator in the wax more than once, and if possible, use a different applicator for each dip.
Now for the post waxing tricks:
- Cleanse: this time apply witch hazel with a cotton ball on the waxed skin to cut out chances of bacterial growth.
- Try to keep your hands off: touching your soft smooth skin can be tempting, but remember the amount of bacteria present on your hands? You can’t keep washing and sanitizing your hands, so keep your touching to a minimum.
- Exfoliate: but wait for at least 24 hours before you exfoliate your skin. This time you can use products having tea tree oil or aloe vera because they reduce chances of microbes and pimples.
- Restraint and abstinence pays off: you need to stay away from spas, pedicures, manicures and any such skin treatment that can bring about a spell of pimples. Remember, your skin is still sensitive from the waxing even if you don’t feel it.
- Stay away from sweat, chlorine water: it is a good idea to not exercise after waxing, ditto for swimming in public or private pools. Give your skin at least 48 hours before you go for either of these.
- Stay loose: wearing loose comfortable clothing gives your skin scope to breathe. This is important if you want to avoid suffering from breakouts.
|P.S. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, POP THE PIMPLE, IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE, AND LEAVE A BLEMISH.|
What if you still get pimples in spite of your best efforts?
Sadly, you might have to consider other means of getting rid of body hair.
Hopefully, you will follow the tricks to avoid having pimples post waxing and be able to flaunt beautiful skin with élan. You won’t know unless you give these tricks a try.
Incoming search terms:
- how to prevent pimples after waxing hands (15)
- pimples after waxing hands (4)
- wax korar upay#spf=1 (3)
- After waxing I have pimple on my hands (2)
- acne on hands after waxing (2)
- tea tree oil for pimples after waxing (1)
- tips to prevent pimples on pubic place after waxing (1)
- should you wax on a blemish or pimple (1)
- wax bumps on face that wont go away (1)
- pop pimple before waxing (1)
- Pimples post (1)
- pimples on my hand after waxing (1)
- pimples dur korar steps (1)
- pimple occur due to face wax on face (1)
- pimple face wax (1)
- pimple dur korar steps (1)
- is we have to cut acne by hands (1)
- without hand can we breakout pimple (1)
- ways to waxing without getting pimples (1)
- will my spots go away after waxing (1)